New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bunge View Post
    Suggested Retail Price: Php 2,250,000.00
    A FWD Audi A3 1.6 Tiptronic for P2.25M?
    For P2.23M you can get a 120i Sport, add a little more and you can get a 320i.
    I was hoping that PGA cars wouldn't over price their cars like APC did.
    Last edited by AG4; August 31st, 2006 at 12:15 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Bakit daw hindi puwede ang 2.0T na gas? Any details?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Bakit daw hindi puwede ang 2.0T na gas? Any details?
    Someone mentioned before that it has something to do with the quality of the fuel available locally(poor?) and the FSI(Fuel Stratified Injection) "direct injection" system of the new VW/Audi engines.

I think they're just playing it safe... PGA cars is probably afraid that if something goes wrong with the engine, people might blame the car.

VW/Audi's 2.0T FSI engine

FSI (Fuel Stratified Injection):
    FSI takes the TDI principal of directly injecting fuel into the combustion chamber at a very high pressure. Precise metering of both the quantity of fuel injected and the fuel spray pattern brings the petrol engine closer to the efficiency of today's reborn diesel engines.

The benefits of FSI are increased fuel efficiency, better performance and lower emissions, compared with similar-sized non-FSI engines. And yet FSI units produce more power than their equivalent predecessors.
    -VW/Audi
    Last edited by AG4; August 31st, 2006 at 03:12 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    up ko lang itong thread na to. ano kayang A3, (1.6 gas o 2.0 TDI), ang pinapa raffle ng shell. I got a bunch of raffle tickets to fill up. suntok sa buwan pag na bunot to. heheheheheh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Red Audi A3 sa PGA showroom...