New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    aragorn65, you've got PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    sir, got a b5, and am currenlty having a hard time looking for its pressure plate, clutch disc and release bearing. kahit clutch kit wala. anyone got any sources? TIA.
    ps. will be using it on my vw passat(b5)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbanzon View Post
    sir, got a b5, and am currenlty having a hard time looking for its pressure plate, clutch disc and release bearing. kahit clutch kit wala. anyone got any sources? TIA.

Do you have the chassis number of your vw passat? also the engine code? i may have the clutch set for your vw. You can call my shop 893-76-35 or 817-29-84. thank u.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbanzon View Post

rjbanzon, you've got PM. Cheers!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Guys.

I will share this.

For Audi A4 parts, of course, go to CARABELLE at Espana Manila. They are direct importers of VW-Audi parts.

There are in-house mechanics there that charge cheaply. Look for Silver or Jojo. They have been servicing out of warranty VW-Audi cars for a long time now and I am surprised local AUDI owners haven't discovered this yet.

When I had a VW Polo, cars being repaired there were Audi A4, Vw Golf etc.
    Last edited by edl100; August 31st, 2010 at 10:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Newbie w/ 2001 Audi A4 need parts.