New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestana View Post
    Thanks. This'll be my first Porsche. I prefer buying new, but I'm definitely open to buying a pre-owned very low mileage 981 Cayman S or GTS for the NA flat-6. I haven't really heard much about the new turbo engines on the 982 aside from they're faster.

If it's P50K a year for regular maintenance, I think it's very reasonable for a sports car, let alone a Porsche. Friends have been pushing me to get a Nissan GTR for the same amount of money, but I heard the maintenance is much more stringent (and far more expensive). Also drove it once and I find it way too heavy and large. Straight line performance doesn't equal more fun for me. I actually have the most fun driving my tiny Suzuki Swift, especially on the Ternate-Nasugbu road in Batangas going to Pico De Loro.

Anyone else got input? Or other car suggestions?
    M2 Comp.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Very informative! Thank you!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Silas. View Post
    Very informative! Thank you!
    How many post do you need to start a new thread?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2024
    it's advisable to budget at least a few hundred to a thousand dollars annually for car maintenance, depending on your vehicle's age and condition. Regular maintenance helps ensure your car stays reliable, safe, and performs optimally for years to come.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345