New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    What kinds of Audi parts do you want? like aftermarket audio parts? If yes, you can look at seciane aftermarket audio for Audi.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Are there any good parts shops for audi on Alabang or Makati?
    Besides the PGA.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Very nice information and i also like Audi very much.

4. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by E240 View Post
    Anyone? Please recommend any reputable shops for audi. Thank you!
    Hi to all! I’m new here

I was in Cannes sometime ago and wanted to rent a nice car for a coast trip, but the experience of finding good deals, knowing the price or even understand what models are available from rental companies was a really painful experience.

Basically I had to email or call around 20 car rental companies to see who gives me the best deal or just to understand what cars they provide, so I ended up just wasting my time and riding motorcyle by the end ( Ducati at least lol )

As being into IT, I decided to make the process easier and created “Afflurent” app as for now just for iPhone.

I would like to share with you my work and curious to know what do you think.
    Let me know for any improvement that might help you to make your supercar rental experience more pleasurable.

“Afflurent” on Apple Store

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by E240 View Post
    Anyone? Please recommend any reputable shops for audi. Thank you!
    What platform is your Audi? I just bought (just 3 weeks ago) a 1999 VW Golf 1.9 TDI 2 door HB import from Germany an MK4 platform similar to Audi S3. My golf shares parts with several VW (jetta, beetle, bora, etc) and Audi. Maybe we can help each other find shops and parts source. I've been contacting Carabelle but haven't purchased any from them as I find sourcing parts online much cheaper. Already bought a genuine glow plug from UK for only around P3k (set of 4) including shipping and the cost at our local store selling VW/Audi parts is P4k each. Also bought a Genuine lock cylinder sets with 2 new key (3 doors and ignition) from USA for just below P4k including shipping. My central locking mechanism is malfunctioning and the driver side door key cylinder is already defective. Recent online purchase is from Lazada ... set of door mechanism which is very cheap at COD pa. All of these purchases though are still on their way and hopefully they will arrive soon.
    For shop, I went to TS Cruz a week ago. They are specializing in Euro cars and the name of the shop is Euroshop. Loaded lang sila masyado so haven't accomplished much anything during my visit. I need my golf mk4 scanned for diagnosis.

Let's keep in touch ... 09178736221.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by 1p4TSI View Post
    What platform is your Audi? I just bought (just 3 weeks ago) a 1999 VW Golf 1.9 TDI 2 door HB import from Germany an MK4 platform similar to Audi S3. My golf shares parts with several VW (jetta, beetle, bora, etc) and Audi. Maybe we can help each other find shops and parts source. I've been contacting Carabelle but haven't purchased any from them as I find sourcing parts online much cheaper. Already bought a genuine glow plug from UK for only around P3k (set of 4) including shipping and the cost at our local store selling VW/Audi parts is P4k each. Also bought a Genuine lock cylinder sets with 2 new key (3 doors and ignition) from USA for just below P4k including shipping. My central locking mechanism is malfunctioning and the driver side door key cylinder is already defective. Recent online purchase is from Lazada ... set of door mechanism which is very cheap at COD pa. All of these purchases though are still on their way and hopefully they will arrive soon.
    For shop, I went to TS Cruz a week ago. They are specializing in Euro cars and the name of the shop is Euroshop. Loaded lang sila masyado so haven't accomplished much anything during my visit. I need my golf mk4 scanned for diagnosis.

Let's keep in touch ... 09178736221.
    Please delete my cell# when you qoute my post. I'll delete it later once you got it.

Anyway, I know an Audi owner from the VW Jetta club who also owns an Audi S3. Name is Kimbo. He was the one who referred me sa Carabelle and Euroshop.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Sure I want to tell VW Central is the best car industry which provided us all types of car and car parts. you can buy any car parts of our online store in Australia.Your one-stop shop for Genuine Parts. Buy Audi, Volkswagen & Mercedes Benz Parts like VCDS, Navigation, Bluetooth, IPE, OSIR, Forge, H&R, 034 Motorsport Etc. For more information please visit our website. Shop Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz Parts Online - Vwcentral

8. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    In Germany it's easy to find

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ECStuning, Turner Motorsport & Pelican are now 1....a monopoly[emoji852]
    Audi Parts & Accessories | ECS Tuning

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12