New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Wow, that sucks. I hope your car gets fixed soon.
    I used to have an Audi TT and my wife used to drive an A4. Sold the TT after 3 years (no issues except the MAF which was replaced)....my wife asked me to sell her A4 after a year - she didn't like the noise from the turbo.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sir, since 2006 i am gassing at petron makati ave until 2011, no issues so far even during ondoy of 2009.

I think the casa is just pointing to other direction just to get a penny.

Nice to hear that ur car is working fine.

Dream car sir dream car.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I think so too.
    What is puzzling to me is, if your car is under warranty, then they should just fix it for free since they can charge Audi for parts and labor (at a cheaper rate).
    They are basically killing their customer-base for doing a crappy service.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I think PGA is just very skeptic with your case and thinks its your fault thats why they are making it hard for you... I dont have any issues with PGA I already bought 2 cars from them. Though I have to admit the sales agent are not very knowledgeable with the cars they are selling telling me that my car is sepang blue when in fact its estoril blue.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    I thought estoril blue was only BMW color

7. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Prepreho lang nmn ata ang fuel

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    You should have "lawyered" up..... or sought DTI.... from the recent DTI decision on a "lemon" unit, they would have shaken in their boots.

But if your car is driving well now, its nice to hear..... my advice is get out of the casa and have it maintained at any 3rd party Euro shop.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You should have "lawyered" up..... or sought DTI.... from the recent DTI decision on a "lemon" unit, they would have shaken in their boots.

But if your car is driving well now, its nice to hear..... my advice is get out of the casa and have it maintained at any 3rd party Euro shop.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123