New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervid Jungco View Post
    yeps mb it is it will be delivered tomorrow noon...

*everyone

I also noticed that their sales team are like turtles when it comes to inquiry. They dont have online brochures of the Audi A6 they can only send it via snail mail... they also dont offer perks like free special plate, free 2 year insurance and cash discount [cats has all these]
    kasi high-end brand sila. parang royce chocolate. pag medyo hindi maayos suot mo, hindi ka masyado papansinin, hindi ka bibigyan ng free taste

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervid Jungco View Post
    yeps mb it is it will be delivered tomorrow noon...

*everyone

I also noticed that their sales team are like turtles when it comes to inquiry. They dont have online brochures of the Audi A6 they can only send it via snail mail... they also dont offer perks like free special plate, free 2 year insurance and cash discount [cats has all these]
    Just got a car from them. Their service is really really bad. Sales and technicians alike. All other dealerships seem to have better service.

PGA doesn't even have loaner vehicles if they need to do minor repairs or changes.

3. Join Date
    May 2013
    Most luxury car manufacturers (I think Mercedes is an exception since they're technically all grey market) issue "tropical" build options for cars exported to the Philippines. That means some options are removed because the high cost of duties forces the manufacturer to pick and choose or else prices get stupid high. A lot of BMWs don't come with sunroofs for this reason - they figure hardly anyone in the Philippines would use em. I suspect it's the same case with auto-park features. They all have parking sensors (as in they'll beep if you get too close to an object), but most people who can afford a Php 5-6 million A6 can also afford a driver. So things like self-parking, key FOB start-stop, self closing trunk etc... were deemed unnecessary since Manong can do it for you.

And note that PGA is owned by the Coyiutos so it's run like a Chinese old boys club. One of my friends is very close to the family so I asked them to hook me up with a salesperson. Once they list you as part of that group, you get treated like gold in terms of sales and service. I bought an A5 from them and have been constantly invited to Audi test drive events, dinners/cocktails, etc. They even delivered an A6 to my house for a full day test drive and offered Php 900,000 discount for cash purchase for a 3.0 diesel or gas.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by fridayhero View Post
    Just got a car from them. Their service is really really bad. Sales and technicians alike. All other dealerships seem to have better service.

PGA doesn't even have loaner vehicles if they need to do minor repairs or changes.

Sir, where are the other dealerships of PGA cars aside from greenhills?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Sir, where are the other dealerships of PGA cars aside from greenhills?
    I think there's one in Madrigal Park in Alabang (Westgate).

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    heya, you said you bought an Audi and had a discount. can you help me, I'm planning to buy one. also if you have some tips with audi cars. thanks

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    hi ,
    welcome this forum site . I suggest you.
    sorry i am not able to answer your question . i suggest you to take advice from expert…….

---------------------------------
    Top Ten classified website

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    hi ,
    welcome this forum site . I suggest you.
    sorry i am not able to answer your question . i suggest you to take advice from expert…….

---------------------------------
    Top Ten classified website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12