New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    im driving a 1995 audi 80, and the repairman i had contacted told me that i needed to have the ring gear and pinion axle replaced. mejo out of budget kung sa casa ko ipapagawa. anybody knows where i can have it fixed?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    A credit card and the internet are your friends. Some shops specialize in high-end vehicles... I think the big speedshops (autotechnika, speedlab, autoplus) are used to ordering overseas for parts like this. Will still cost you, but not as much as the casa.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by seamonkeyman View Post
    im driving a 1995 audi 80, and the repairman i had contacted told me that i needed to have the ring gear and pinion axle replaced. mejo out of budget kung sa casa ko ipapagawa. anybody knows where i can have it fixed?
    Do you have the chassis number of your audi 80? i can order the parts you need from abroad, that is if my suppliers hace stock.
    thank you.
    Michael
    Autofirst,inc
    893-76-35 / 817-29-84

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Try going to CARABELLE at Espana Manila. Direct importer of VW-Audi parts. In-house mechanics are there too that charges reasonable prices. This is located at the Motolite shop beside the Pares resto. This is before reaching UST.

I have seen a few Audi 80 from Subic imports being serviced there.

Most cars services there are the Polo Classic, first gen Audi A4, Golf, Caravelle etc.

1995 Audi 80 parts?