New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, since napalinis mo na radiator mo, lowslowbenz reply may be the problem.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Have your cooling system pressure tested. Chances are, you have a cylinder head gasket leak. See my previous post somewhere here.
    If your coolant is boiling at those temps, then in theory you have a vacuum inside your cooling loop.

Either those are bubbles and not boiling water, which means you need to prime the cooling loop, or that your radiator is clogged.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    had the same problem. found out that my timing was too advanced which caused the engine to run hot. the temp guage was not accurately indicating the overheat problem.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Even if its advanced, your cooling system should be able to handle it. Though it would mean your fans would turn on more often.

If you're overheating there's something definitely worth looking deeper into.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Have your cooling system pressure tested. Chances are, you have a cylinder head gasket leak. See my previous post somewhere here.
    Having a cylinder head gasket leak would produce white smoke from your tail pipe if your combustion chamber is sucking coolant.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_t View Post
    Having a cylinder head gasket leak would produce white smoke from your tail pipe if your combustion chamber is sucking coolant.
    That would be a serious cavitation issue right there and it would be evidenced by a rather quick depletion of coolant.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    oops double post

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    TS ... so what was the cause of your "kumukulo na tubig"? Can you update your thread?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    had experienced this problem lately... buti nakita ko na malapit na sa overheat yung temp ko... Any advice on where to have the cooling checked up? Can those Gas Station services be able to fix this and check up on this or do I need to go somewhere else to have this problem fixed?

any recommendations in Manila area?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Sir kindly check your water coolant and radiator for possible contamination of oil and water, check radiator( barado)thermostat, aux fan, muffler for smoke, cylnder head gasket.. Bumagal po ba ang takbo?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Tubig sa reservoir kumukulo...help! temp gauge ok pa rin...