New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    hi there! Has anyone have any experience with this kind of service?
    Would you recommend it? Is it for new cars only?
    TIA!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How much is the charge?

On a related note, I've been curious also lately with those can of a/c cleaners we see out on the market. Do they actually work? Where does the dirt go?

- - - Updated - - -

How much is the charge?

On a related note, I've been curious also lately with those can of a/c cleaners we see out on the market. Do they actually work? Where does the dirt go?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    How much is the charge?

Like this one? Valvoline's Aircon Cleaner and Odor Eliminator Kit keeps your car smelling like new

You could try it out on one of the window-type home aircons It's supposed to liquify the dirt for flushing out the drain hose. Toyota BGC offers the same service and IIRC it's around 2500.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Like this one? Valvoline's Aircon Cleaner and Odor Eliminator Kit keeps your car smelling like new

You could try it out on one of the window-type home aircons It's supposed to liquify the dirt for flushing out the drain hose. Toyota BGC offers the same service and IIRC it's around 2500.
    Yep, that's the one.

2500 at BGC? Still pretty steep given that labor should be cut down... Any feedback if it causes clogging in the drains?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yep, that's the one.

2500 at BGC? Still pretty steep given that labor should be cut down... Any feedback if it causes clogging in the drains?
    I could be wrong re the price as my mind could've been somewhere else while the SA was yapping :naughty2: They suck out the dirt through the drain though so clogging could be a non-issue.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I could be wrong re the price as my mind could've been somewhere else while the SA was yapping :naughty2:
    'nak ng... sa showroom ka nanaman nakatingin? :D

- - - Updated - - -

I could be wrong re the price as my mind could've been somewhere else while the SA was yapping :naughty2:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wranglerboy View Post
    hi there! Has anyone have any experience with this kind of service?
    Would you recommend it? Is it for new cars only?
    TIA!
    dami restrictions nyan...

1.for single airconditioned cars only (vios,altis etc) hindi pwede mga dual A/C IMVs like fortuner,innova
    2. should have been equipped with cabin filter since day1

yan ang sabi sa akin as per the service advisor... kasi hindi kakayanin ang 1hr if hindi pasok sa requirements

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Kinis kasi... :naughty2: ... ng 86

Interesting ang service mostly because aircon cleaning for most Toyotas involve a bit of surgery. Kaya one of the first things I did after getting the car was to buy an aircon filter from Banawe The AC filter works. Tinataktak ko sya every other month and kahit na sarado ang vents 100% of the time and sarado ang windows 80% of the time dami pa rin alikabok nasasalang

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    double post. wth is wrong with the boards
    Last edited by JohnM; January 9th, 2013 at 12:53 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    thanks sa reply...actually hindi pa ako nag-iinquire. nadadaanan ko lang on my way to work. saka jazz kc ride ko kaya have not convince myself to ask about it. hindi ko pa kasi napapalinis aircon ko since birth(bought) kasi wala naman problema upto now. medyo me konting amoy lang pero konti lang. okay naman ang lamig, lagi nga ako nasa min. setting sa umaga/hapon o gabi. pag tanghali ko lang nilalagay sa 1/2 setting. lagi lang ako meron maliit na dehumidifier sa likod na binibili ko sa Blade * 99 pesos for 4 or 6 containers. hindi din ako naglalagay ng car freshner eversince.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks sa reply...actually hindi pa ako nag-iinquire. nadadaanan ko lang on my way to work. saka jazz kc ride ko kaya have not convince myself to ask about it. hindi ko pa kasi napapalinis aircon ko since birth(bought) kasi wala naman problema upto now. medyo me konting amoy lang pero konti lang. okay naman ang lamig, lagi nga ako nasa min. setting sa umaga/hapon o gabi. pag tanghali ko lang nilalagay sa 1/2 setting. lagi lang ako meron maliit na dehumidifier sa likod na binibili ko sa Blade * 99 pesos for 4 or 6 containers. hindi din ako naglalagay ng car freshner eversince.

Toyota-Marikina: EZ Aircon Cleaning Sevce -1 Hr