New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by arnarn View Post
    Pwede na ba kagad i-on ang aircon from cold start of engine?
    NEVER do that. Let the engine warm-up for a minute or two into it's operating temp. you can immediately turn on the blower lang muna.
    pag stable na yung rpm, then you can on the compressor. the best is
    as you start to drive & accelerate, turn the compressor para may bwelo yung makina pag pasok ng load ng compressor.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    mga ilang minutes dapat maghintay bago i-turn on ang aircon? applicable ba to sa lahat ng engines? my ride is a 1998 LANCER EL (carb engine)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by arnarn View Post
    mga ilang minutes dapat maghintay bago i-turn on ang aircon? applicable ba to sa lahat ng engines? my ride is a 1998 LANCER EL (carb engine)
    ideally, once it has reached it's operating temp meaning pag nag stabalize na yung needle ng temp gauge.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hi tsikoteers...

my mechanic suggested that if i want to make my aircon work effectively ( kasi reklamo ko kung mainit panahon parang kulang sa lamig) ..

lagay daw ako additional auxillary fan. is this true? baka naman bilis din sira battery ko and paano yun tuwing open lang aircon gana sya or i have to put separate switch for that.

thanks... pls give your views

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ^better check the condition of your fans and the overall condition of your a/c system first. pero if you'll ask me, I'm not solve on that type of conversion.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
SOP para bumilis ang lamig aircon ng kotse!