New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    na isip ko lang bro (though you didn't mention if you overheat with the A/C on or not)... check mo yung condenser ng aircon baka sobrang init because of high pressure from the compressor... if this happens your radiator's cooling efficiency will be impaired ...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepsus View Post
    na isip ko lang bro (though you didn't mention if you overheat with the A/C on or not)... check mo yung condenser ng aircon baka sobrang init because of high pressure from the compressor... if this happens your radiator's cooling efficiency will be impaired ...
    before, it overheated only during high speed and while the ac was on. in one occasion however, i blew my rad's upper tank as i failed to notice that my car's was already in its red zone temp. after i replaced the rad, the same scenario of overheating even with on or off a/c...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Obserbahan mo muna iba talaga pag tirik talaga ang araw lalo na noong nakaraang buwan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    hey guys, i uploaded a new video for your comment. pls take note of the smoke coming from the rad and what happened when i revved in the later part of the video... tnx

http://www.zshare.net/video/7800935501e92778/

btw, nothing is unusual during startup but after reaching normal temp (or probably thermostat open), the smoke and bubbles will appear..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    hi bro.
    gastos at sakit sa ulo talaga lalo na't concerning overheating issues.
    if you're problem really can't be helped and confirmed that it's really HG problem (based on your video), i suggest sir na ikaw na bumili ng mga parts (pls go for orig na) para kahit paano ay makatipid ka then have it serviced in reputable shops like speedyfix. in delicate cases just like yours, it pays to have someone who knows what they're doing, otherwise yung binili mong parts (lalo na kung orig) ay masasayang lang dahil palpak ang pagkagawa.

i've been in the same situation as yours before, isang pikit matang gastusan but i have no other choice, kelangan ko pa rin gamitin yung oto ko eh.

goodluck sir!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    kamusta bro? pina ayos mo na ba HG mo?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    wala pa din, dito pa kc sa province yung oto. mahirap i travel manila bka masabugan ako uli rad.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dest View Post
    Sir nagoverheat na po ba ito? baka may deperensya na yong cyl head gasket.

Kung malapit kayo sa location namin, Try niyo po pumunta sa shop namin bukas.

[size=14pt]JOPREMAR ENTERPRISES[/size]
    Fermin Aircon, Electrical and Radiator Shop
    Address: 1291-A Quirino Ave, San Dionisio, Paranaque City
    Tel: (02) 829-3771 / 775-2293 Text: 0915-5413610
    email to: jovi1645*hotmail.com

http://sulit.com.ph/1522292
    sir meron kaung pang lancer 97 na radiator fan? magkano po?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by B.AGIMAT View Post
    sir meron kaung pang lancer 97 na radiator fan? magkano po?
    Sir nasa PM website ang reply ko sa inyo

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    hey guys, just want to update you on how I solved my accord's problem and how much it costs me

guess what, the actual cost of the solution is less than 400 bucks and the culprit? radiator lower hose, .

but here is the catch...

I was really convinced that my problem was an HG issue so I decided to order compression and leakdown testers from US, and other different testers, scanners and tools to maximize the items i can place inside the box, preparatory to my plan of having my car top overhauled.

but since my other cars were not available yesterday, thanks to MMDA color coding, i took the courage to use my accord going to manila after i replaced the hose by a replacement one i bought from fertes months ago. although hesitant at first to drive too fast, i noticed however that nothing was unusual in my temp gauge so I decided to speed it up purposely to check if it will overheat just like before. luckily, it did not.

To cut the story short, i solved my long overdue problem for a measly Php400 but i have now a bunch of testers/scanners and mechanic's tools amounting to a new engine that i have no other option but to pay

the lesson i learned, bubbles and highspeed overheat does not necessarily mean an HG problem or blown CH and, the moral of the story, dont presume the worst unless all the petty things have been checked and done already...

BTW, many thanks speed unlimited, sleepsus for your ideas and suggestions... and regards to all.

phezthie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
small bubbles in radiator, busted HG?