New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Having a well functioning car aircon will provide good ventilation and comfort while on the road. Knowing where to bring your car for car aircon repair will ensure that they can handle it well. Having a list of trusted and recommended car shops along your area is also good as they provide high-quality service. I usually have a trusted car shop that handles everything related to my car. But sometimes I look for a car shop directory online. For sure they have a listing for the best car aircon shop. You might want to check it out. Hope you'll find this helpful.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeepph View Post
    Having a well functioning car aircon will provide good ventilation and comfort while on the road. Knowing where to bring your car for car aircon repair will ensure that they can handle it well. Having a list of trusted and recommended car shops along your area is also good as they provide high-quality service. I usually have a trusted car shop that handles everything related to my car. But sometimes I look for a car shop directory online. For sure they have a listing for the best car aircon shop. You might want to check it out. Hope you'll find this helpful.
    to all toyota tsikoteers, have anyone tried their aircare service? how does it work(process)? does it really works? is it a replacement service to the traditional way of aircon servicing/maintenance/cleaning? if so, which is better - the new air care maintenance or the traditional? How much does it cost? Kindly share your experience. tia ☺️

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
Reliable Car Aircon Repair Shop