New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi, I have a Mazda 323 and my car aircon was not blowing cold air. I brought it to one of the car aircon repair shops along Marcos Highway. They said the freon leaked out so they did some welding and filled up the freon. After three days, the problem came backed.

Can you recommend any reliable car aircon shop?

Thanks...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    i suppose you live somewhere near the road you mentioned, just swing by P.tuazon, that's the road across sta.lucia east mall and you'll see Bantug(near mcdo)...had tried their service once, as well as some of the tsikoteers here..ok dun. otherwise, just do a search using aircon as your keyword. dami na na discuss regarding aircon repair shops.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    bro try to search using keyword mang mario.. me thread na un dito tried and tested na in aircon repairs..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Mang Mario the best.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yhap mang mario he is the buzzname in this forum on a/c repair. kailangan nga lang maaga ka dun, dami daw kasi nagpapagawa.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mang mario pa rin

pero since marcos hiway area ka, somebody recommended danknee aircon in west drive pasig.

i'm from marikina, pero kay mang mario ako. never tried danknee yet'

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Tips on looking for a good repair shops - whether aircon, electrical & mechanical.

1. Ask around - which you are now doing.
    2. Go to the shop and tell the problem/s, symptom/s, complaint/s. With these info, the repairer must know immediately the defect/s and how to repair them. If you see that they are applying the "trial & error" and/or "miss & hit" techniques, look for another repairer. Go back to tip no. 1.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Kay Mang Mario ka na! hindi pa sila taga sa singilan, pwede ka pa tumawad!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    DanKnee (pronounced danny) A/C Services

West Capitol St., Kapitolyo, Pasig

meron na silang mas malaking shop sa East Capitol Drive.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BeetOls
    you'll see Bantug(near mcdo)...had tried their service once, as well as some of the tsikoteers here..ok dun...
    ok ba jan sa bantug? i'm considering a trip to danknee but this bantug is closer to home...any comments??? thaaaaaaaanks.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Reliable Car Aircon Repair Shop