New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by knight23
    the a/c of my isuzu pick-up would turn off when the car is not running especially on very hot days. wala rin itong auxilliary fan para sa condenser. if i install an auxilliary fan, would this cure the problem?
    automatic off yung a/c? especially on hot days tapos di umaandar yung car? ang init nun! edi iinit lang lalo sa cabin mo?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi naman siguro naka-off iyan. Baka walang airflow sa condenser or nakakaroon ng freezing sa lines kaya walang lamig.

An auxillary fan can potentially solve both problems.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing
    yup R12 is banned na next year. LTO will check it daw. The existing R12 freon will have to be flushed out and the compressor oil will have to be replaced with an oil that will be compatible to R134a freon. The Sanden 508 comes in two versions - for R12 and R134a. Magkaiba ang oil inside the compressor.
    am currently using an r12freon.

so next year i'll just flush the r12 freon/oil, and refill it with r134 freon/oil e ok na ko sa lto?

no need to change hardware??

tama po ba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buknoy, please refer to Zeagle's technical comments above.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero
    automatic off yung a/c? especially on hot days tapos di umaandar yung car? ang init nun! edi iinit lang lalo sa cabin mo?
    mainit talaga.

Hindi naman siguro naka-off iyan. Baka walang airflow sa condenser or nakakaroon ng freezing sa lines kaya walang lamig.
    the a/c would turn off(bumaba ang idle), blower na lang. even if i turn it off and turn it back on, the a/c wont kick in.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by knight23
    mainit talaga.

the a/c would turn off(bumaba ang idle), blower na lang. even if i turn it off and turn it back on, the a/c wont kick in.
    Anong brand yan? Isuzu diba uses Sanden? Baka maluwag lang ang 'clutch', the round thing that has the belt wrapped around it.
    Last edited by Dieseler; July 16th, 2005 at 01:32 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I believe Denso ang Isuzu

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Guys,

kala ko unique lang sa amin ung problem with the Frontier Aircon Compressor pero mukhang daming nagkakaproblema... Baka defective ung late model ng compressor ng frontier. Our company purchase 4 units of frontier 2003 model and 3 of that were already replaced with new compressor.

The advisor told us that the problem is the user. Usually window open and aircon -on. but it looks like inferior quality talaga calsonic aircon lately.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's not just the Frontier. It happens with the Exalta also and the AD Resort also. Nissan's supercold aircons are a pain in the ass if you don't maintain them well. I changed my compressor to a Denso.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmmm, nakakapagtaka. Our Nissan Frontier diesel was bought in 2000 (2001 look sha) and as of today, di pa nasira ang compressor nya eh halos 7 years na.

The only thing we have had to change is the Expansion Valve, and once pa lang yun. Ang gumawa is Sterling in T. morato. Sabi nila sa ken, lagi ko daw i-gitna yung temperature setting ko sa frontier then yung fan nasa 2, and it worked for me. Di na nasira ulit yung aircon after pinalitan yung expansion valve.

Magkaiba ba ang aircon ng 2000-2001 Nissan Frontier sa 2003?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Prevention of A/C compressor breakdown