New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    peeps,

any comment sa Prestone LongLife Coolant? ok ba to?

many tnx,

butchokuy!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i haven't used the prestone coolant.. pero ang sabi nila kung color red ang exising coolang mo eh stick to color red.. kung green stick to color green na replacement

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yes i did read that here in one thread. btw, tap water lng ang coolant ko - d nman overheat ang radiator ko.

pero syempre mas mganda kng me coolant tlga ako pra tumaas pa ng onti yng boiling point, nu kyang mgandang coolant? meron nbang nkagamit nito Prestone Longlife Coolant sa inyo?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kakapalit ko palang ng coolant sa radiator ko. prestone long life coolant ang nilagay ko. nung nasa bottle palang yung coolant, color yellow sya, pero nung nailagay na sa radiator, naging green?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    sir dba pre-mix na yan(mix na w/ water)?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nope, concentrated pa rin. i used a 50/50 mix.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup eto rin gamit ko nitong huli, pag tinimpla mo kulay beer, pag nasa radiator na medyo naging kulay neon green na

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by butchokuy
    sir dba pre-mix na yan(mix na w/ water)?
    hindi pa ito pre-mix, concentrate ito ang ideal mix nakalagay dun sa likod ay 50:50 mix

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    boybi, how did you flush out the old coolant? Did you just drain it via the plug at the bottom of the radiator, or did you have to execute some fancier maneuver to totally drain out the old coolant? Makes a difference to me, kasi eh. I can probably DIY the change in coolant if I just drain the old fluid from the plug. However, I hesitate disassembling anything else for a more thorough job because I am not that mechanically adept.

Okay lang ba to just drain the old coolant from the drain plug? Or is that not enough?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by groucho View Post
    boybi, how did you flush out the old coolant? Did you just drain it via the plug at the bottom of the radiator, or did you have to execute some fancier maneuver to totally drain out the old coolant? Makes a difference to me, kasi eh. I can probably DIY the change in coolant if I just drain the old fluid from the plug. However, I hesitate disassembling anything else for a more thorough job because I am not that mechanically adept.

Okay lang ba to just drain the old coolant from the drain plug? Or is that not enough?
    same question here...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Prestone Coolant