New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Just want to share my experience and hopefully others may find this helpful.

I just had my AC repair a while ago. Changed evaporator and freon charging. I'm impressed with the service of the technician. Very kind, mukhang mapagkakatiwalaan, magaling and ok magtrabaho. Their shop is located in Valenzuela and Quezon City. I'm from Taguig so I just pay for the home service.

Name of the shop is PFE Car Aircon Parts and Supplies. Click this link for their website and contacts. Look for Mr. Aris. I think he's the owner of the shop. Kahit through phone inquiry lang ang bait at very accomodating. Diretso at madaling kausap. Lahat ng tanong ko sinasagot. Sinuwerte pa nga ako kc ung usapan namin Daikin freon gagamitin, tapos ang na-quote nya ay price ng Klea freon eh mas mahal pala ung Daikin. Pero di nya na binago ung price since un ung usapan namin.

Btw, dito sa Sulit.com ko nakita ung ad nila while searching for a new evaporator. Wala kc ako kilalang mapagkakatiwalaan dito sa amin kaya I decided to check online. Sya nasa unahan ng search result ko since premium member sya kaya ko nalaman ung shop nila. Anyway, just check their shop and see if you'll like them. Also, you may look for Ferdie in case you decide on them. He's the one that serviced my AC. I'll update it here after a few rides to see how my AC will perform.

Sincerely,
    Arey

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    hi good morning po ask ko lang po kung affiliated po kayo sa PFE car aircon? mababait po mga crew and mura po ba maningil sa service?