New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    sa tingin ko sira.. kasi may 12 volts na supply dun sa female plug eh... tapos ung init na stock dun sa isang tube and hindi na tumawid going to dual aircon evaporator..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    I'm still lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning, binaklas na namin ung solenoid valve para i-rekta na ung connection.. tapos sabi ko test ko nga ulit kung talagang sira! hala ayun !! may tik-tik sound na!! tapos yung hangin tagusan!! isip ko baka na stock up lang noon dahil sa sobran init ng tubo dahil sira dalawang aux fan ko.

Thank God its now working again!! my aircon is back in business!!

Thanks for all who posted!

swerte mo tol, a!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    I guess I'm not too lucky! Sigh.. Apparently it is not working again!

Although the coil of the solenoid is producing magnet, it seems that it is not pulling the pin that's why it remains closed. This happens when the car is fully charge with freon. but if there's no pressure, the solenoid does work.

I'm thinking that the coil has worn off already and is not producing enough power to magnetize.

Good Lord.. i'm left with no more option..

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by utk505 View Post
    see , bihira lang may stock yan i can get it for you for 4.5k if you like orig sya last pc. nalang yung stock nya
    Hi, do you still have the solenoid valve for pajero? Just bought an '89 pajero box type and bumigay yung aircon. If yes, how much? P4,500?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    pajero 89 model doesnt have a solenoid valve nor an ac at the rear unless nilagyan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Pajero:Rear Aircon: Solenoid Valve Problem