New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ah guys para di OT, marikina and pasig area lang po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    sir magkano nman po ang check up?? saken kz binili ko sa tropa ko.sabi pa check ko lang aircon.me lamig sya lumalabas bt parang naka fan lang sya..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by francypogi View Post
    i would recommend CEEJAY at Laspinas kahit layo sulit naman and they know how to do it, (meron din me aircon buz noon, but i'll let it go for local employment), and i can say they're really good... may discount pa... so mga tsikoteers kahit saan man kau, punta ka na... may libre snacks pa and di ka maiinip kc they also have a TV (CABLE) kaya di ko namanlayan one day na pala me dun (nag pa convert ksi me ng van ko: from orig dual to yokohama thing kaya ngaun lamig na cya.... need na nga mag jacket ng mga pass ko eh hehehehe...
    sir newbie here, question lang. May I ask how much inabot sa pagconvert ng van niyo to Yokohama sa Ceejay? And anong van po ba yung inyo? Naghahanap din kasi ako ng murang pero reliable na nagcoconvert ng aircon to Yokohama. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I got the details of Mang Danny from another thread, but I'm posting my positive experience here to specify that he is located in Pasig. Our Honda City suddenly lost cooling, and I looked in the forums for a decent aircon shop in the Pasig area. The name that popped up was the former Danknee shop, but the owner, Mang Danny had already moved on.

He is currently located at the Seaoil Station on Pasig Boulevard near the entrance of Kawilihan Village. He has an arrangement with the gas station that he gives part of his income in exchange for allowing him to work there. Ideally, you should contact him first at 09485398293 to be sure he is available.

Mang Danny does not hold any inventory of parts so be prepared to go with him to purchase parts on C. Raymundo, 5-10 mins away. In my case, he diagnosed that the pressure switch was faulty, and one of the hoses needed crimping to prevent leaking. All in all, my costs were:

1) Labor P200
    2) Freon P500
    3) Pressure Switch P180

I was the only customer at that time so the whole thing took just over 1 hour. If you're the type who is ok to be dealing with a mechanic, and not a formal shop, Mang Danny is a viable option. He is perfectly willing to explain his diagnosis and his proposed solution. Note that he has no formal training, but he is self-taught and with many years of running his own shop. He said he had issues with his partners, and he's satisfied with his current arrangement.

Two days after the job, the AC is still ice-cool and we'll just continue observing.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by gerald_g View Post
    Mga sir, mainit po air con ko these days and naghahanap po ako ng magaling at mapagkakatiwalaan na repair shop sa Marikina (anywhere within marikina) and Pasig (ortigas extension area lang sana) areas.

Thank you po.
    bakit sir ano problem ng car mo post mo lang bakamakatulong kami...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Magaling na air con repair shop in Marikina/Pasig Area