New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hi, im new and just registered with this "fun club" hope i got to enjoy this. Came into this site when i was searching for some solutions and informations on how i can solve the aircon problem with the L300 Versa Van model 2004.

1 week ago, na i transfer na ung blower sa ilalim sa harapan, at first it was OK and sus malamig nga kahit bukas nga ung side door feel mo ung lamig...kaso nga lamang, last monday biahe ko pangasinan then to bataan. In the morning it was OK, but starting 11am until about 4pm....sus ginoo, mas mabuti pang magbukas ng bintana.

Knock...Knock....anybody got a better idea on how to solve this problem??? Any suggestion is most welcome.

By the way, im new, i dont know if im posting this message correctly.....nursery pa lang ko sa IT e....hehehehe....Thanks a lot!!!
    (P.S....this is same message i posted as "testtrack" mukhang m ali ata dun....dito ata dapat...hope its correct this time!!!)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Did you gone to A/C shop to check the problem? baka low ang freon.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Thanks for all the advise.....i had it check with another repair shop....and only paid Php250 for labor all the problem was solve and magjacket ka pag sumakay ka....it has been 3 days and so far so good. Now, alam nyo ano ginawa?????........1. binawasan ung freon level from 60 down to 40....according to the repair shop pag denso airconditioners daw dapat hindi sinasagad ung freon level para daw makahinga...yan daw ang ugali ng DENSO (ewan ko pero lumamig eh so baka tama cya heheheh)....2. tinangal ung filter sa harapan bago mag evaporator (this is the 3by3inch filter)....3. we paralyzed the fresh air effect by sealing the vent which goes thru behind the right side headlight in order to minimize pollution sa evaporator....we were just reminded to check and clean the evaporator every six months (no problem at all with me). Now, even at the peak of the heat level 1 lang ang ginagamit. Sa likod naman level 2 lang ok na.....so for info to others hope this will also help you later....thanks and more power!!!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Thanks for all the advise.....i had it check with another repair shop....and only paid Php250 for labor all the problem was solve and magjacket ka pag sumakay ka....it has been 3 days and so far so good. Now, alam nyo ano ginawa?????........1. binawasan ung freon level from 60 down to 40....according to the repair shop pag denso airconditioners daw dapat hindi sinasagad ung freon level para daw makahinga...yan daw ang ugali ng DENSO (ewan ko pero lumamig eh so baka tama cya heheheh)....2. tinangal ung filter sa harapan bago mag evaporator (this is the 3by3inch filter)....3. we paralyzed the fresh air effect by sealing the vent which goes thru behind the right side headlight in order to minimize pollution sa evaporator....we were just reminded to check and clean the evaporator every six months (no problem at all with me). Now, even at the peak of the heat level 1 lang ang ginagamit. Sa likod naman level 2 lang ok na.....so for info to others hope this will also help you later....thanks and more power!!!

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hi there Bro, Here's another noobie with the same problem. Just recently acquired a 92 L-300 versavan and im' encountering the same problem with regards to the air-con of our ride.

I would highly appreciate if you could share the name, address,and contact no. of the aircon shop where you had it fixed so i can have my ride checked. Thanks and more power.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Address of the Aircon Repair Shop is.....Narra St., (near back gate), United Hills Village, East Service Road, Paranaque City.....i lost the contact number but will get it and post it perhaps tmrw.....catch you later guys....regards

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it Dre. More power to you.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eltree View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it Dre. More power to you.
    kung manila area ka sir meron d2 samen magalng din gumawa. dami ko na ni refer dun so far wala nman reklamo. ganyan din kasi kotse ko dati. l300 na versa

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Lui, Thanks for the reply.Ok lang sa akin maski sa Manila area pa siya. Ok lang na dayuhin siya basta mag improve lang ang AC ko.He he he. Pasensiya na lang kung medyo desperate.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Bravo View Post
    Address of the Aircon Repair Shop is.....Narra St., (near back gate), United Hills Village, East Service Road, Paranaque City.....i lost the contact number but will get it and post it perhaps tmrw.....catch you later guys....regards
    up ko lang. sir double bravo, baka pwede pa post ng exact address and contact number ng a/c shop na gumawa ng L300 VV mo. im also suffering from the same problem with my L300 VV, kulang na lang mag burlesk ako sa loob e TIA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
L300 Versa Van Aircon Problem HELP!!!