New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    i had a very minor accident this november. unfortunately, kahit minor accident lang naapektuhan daw yung radiator and condenser ng kotse. i didn't believe at the start, kasi i'm able to use the car without problems. i used it for two weeks, no problem, no overheating, aircon works very well. i even tried running the aircon at the highest level for 30 minutes to check the assessment of the service advisor. i brought the car for repairs to the casa early this december. since sagot naman ng insurance yung repairs and nag agree yung insurance inspector na the aircon condenser have to be replaced, ok na rin. wala naman additional cost on my part. the problem is nahirapan makapag source ng aircon condenser. the part just arrived today. i'm pushing the casa to install the part and release the car today. the problem is that sa 29 pa daw matapos. i'm just wondering how long does it really take to install an aircon condenser? the SA sent me a text message about bulk head alignment which is necessary after the installation of the aircon condenser. i was just wondering whether this bulk head alignment part of the aircon condenser installation process? i suspect that my car was just left unrepaired this past week and repairs that can be done without the aircon condenser was postponed because of the unavailability of the part. kindly, help me understand the situation.

thanks and merry christmas

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Tamad lang yung mga mechanics sa casa. Either that or loaded sila sa trabaho, at mas may inunang gawin.

Installing a condenser (located in front of the radiator) is a pretty straightforward thing. Shouldn't take more than 1 - 2 hours.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Tamad lang yung mga mechanics sa casa. Either that or loaded sila sa trabaho, at mas may inunang gawin.

Installing a condenser (located in front of the radiator) is a pretty straightforward thing. Shouldn't take more than 1 - 2 hours.
    agree, it can just take around 2 hours max. baka nakapila lang yung oto mo.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Usually if insurance claim they wait before they make a move rin kasi.

What is bulk head alignment by the way?

kaano ba katagal mag install ng aircon condenser.