New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    mga tol ano kya dperensya ng koche ko kase pag bukas ang ac hirap bumatak ung koche pro pag patay ang aircon mabilis nmn.bt kya ganun? ano kaya ang sira?normal lang ba un o me sira?ano kya pde kong gawin.please help me!waaaa!thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by banshee
    mga tol ano kya dperensya ng koche ko kase pag bukas ang ac hirap bumatak ung koche pro pag patay ang aircon mabilis nmn.bt kya ganun? ano kaya ang sira?normal lang ba un o me sira?ano kya pde kong gawin.please help me!waaaa!thanks
    i think its normal n' nothing is wrong,,ano engine size mo?? kung haharurot k talagang off a/c...remember a/c adds load to the engine.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    That's normal, you could check though the belt tensions and make sure that they are tight and not damaged

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ano ang ride mo? Normal lang yan dahil a/c adds load to the engine. However, kung hirap na hirap humatak something maybe wrong.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    thanks sa info mga bro.exalta 03 ang koche ko.cguro nga normal lang un kase me hiniram akong koche na parehas nung sakin,ganun dn sya pag bukas ang a/c.kya nagiisip akong bumili ng performance parts pra kahit bukas ang a/c mabilis parin.kaso mahal ahaha!kau bka gusto nyo ibenta skn ung turbo at intercooler nyo sa koche nyo pra mura hehehe!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you're planning to go turbo with your exalta, take note that you also have to lower your engine's compression for it to handle the boost. the stock engine should be able to handle around 5-6psi of boost. also take note that the tranny might give way also since it is an automatic. but that's a whole different matter altogether

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    try mo pakabit ng grounding kit...mura lan yun kahit papaano matutulungan nya free yun load sa alternator at sa makna mo...pahigpit mo din yun belts mo...timing etc o palit ng bago

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how significant is the loss of power? kung very significant baka may problem yun aircon compressor or barado na yun dryer receiver which in turn could damage your compressor.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    kya naman cguro un ssaloon kase npalitan ko na sya ng exhaust sa likod ng catalytic tapos air filter tpos muffler tapos nomore ehehehe.kya more air in more air out.pro nkakita na ba kau ng exalta na manual transmission?kundi pa me ipapakita ako sa inyo hihihi!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If we're talking QG16DE Sentras, they can take maybe 5-6 psi, but they're hard to tune right. The older 00' Exalta, with the GA16DE, can take about 6 psi and make over 200whp with the proper tuning (ref. nissanperformancemag.com). The new one is an unknown factor, and it being a thin-walled, more modern engine, I don't think anyone wants to be the first to blow one. Most modern Nissan engines aren't as easy to turbocharge as their older iron-block ones (CA/GA/KA) or sports engines (RB/SR/VG).

As for power loss, given that it's an Exalta (heavy) and that it's an AT (sluggish) and that it's a Nissan (big AC), it's understandable that it feels very sluggish when the AC kicks in. Maganda ang AC ng Nissan, but you pay a hefty price in "hatak" and fuel consumption when you use it. I should know, I used to own an STA.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hirap bumatak pg bukas aircon help!