New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bambino View Post
    ^^ hayaan mo JICK pag uwi ko mag demo ako kung paano ang mgperform ng proper leak test sa mga ka tsikoteers natin para malaman nila ang capacity ng isang electronic leak detector .

and once na makita nila ayaw na nila yung style na baklas lahat bago testing.

it might help to upgrade the obsolete way of fixing AC SYSTEMS in our country.

bambino,
    i already did at one shop in 289 banawe st., q.c. they are convinced with the eld's capability of "sniffing" the presence of refrigerant both R134a and R12 even when the source tank's valve were closed. the shop's name is wintercool. there is a technician there rufino ramos. their phone number is 712-6603 abd 743-7735. i am satisfied with their work under my instructions and the manager is very accomodating
    jick

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Jick, did they pay you for the valuable info they got? Just a joke .

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bambino View Post
    Jick, did they pay you for the valuable info they got? Just a joke .

maybe with the help of the staff and management of tsikot.com a quick seminar sponsored by parts and supplies companies in the philippines. with the environmental protection agency or whatever you call it in the country, they too could explore the possibilities of a quick seminar. but that's too much work for them. it's probably easier to sit on a lounge chair at work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help: Pano malalaman kung butas ang condenser?