New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleusBB View Post
    Madami naman alternative brands. The cheaper ones may need to be reapplied more frequently siguro.

===
    I don't think ganun ka effective sa condensation yung mga yan compared to drops, although ma-lelessen nga siguro.

Yung iba nga lang, they drive faster kasi naaliw silang makita yung rain sliding off, but I find this childish (opinion ko lang). Improved nga visibility, but they drive at speeds not appropriate for the situation so delikado pa rin.
    maybe ur talking on water repelling glass protectors. im just into anti fogging treatments although hydrophobic treatment is really helpful when it rains.
    I was looking for rain x since it has good review. If someone recommend other alternative then Im willing to try.

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Baka yun.

Thermostat's set at most cool setting (highest).
    Try raising the temp to the warmest that's still comfortable in the cabin. Balancing act na yan between comfort & fogging up the outside windows.
    actually sir I usually put the temperature to the highest at first but when the temperature is cool enough I twick the knob again. Linalagay ko nalang sa gitna para di masyadong malamig or maybe lower mark.

3. Join Date
    May 2018
    I thought the condensation was outside the windshield.
    Yung mga anti-fogging, for the interior glass yun.

May ginagamit ako dati na brand called "No Fog" back in the day I was driving a junk car with no A/C. It worked, but you still needed to open the windows a bit.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Weird that I never remember having windshield fogging problems ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017

May ginagamit ako dati na brand called "No Fog" back in the day I was driving a junk car with no A/C. It worked, but you still needed to open the windows a bit.
    does opening the windows prevents these problems? already tried it but still no effect.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KcireReaver View Post
    fan is on number 1 while the temperature knob is at the highest

When you experience excessive condensation outside just reduce the temperature knob, para uminit ng kaunti yun cabin mo

Imagine a glass of water with no ice is normal. Place an ice in the glass and condensation will form on the outer surface of the glass. Remove the ice and the condensation disappears

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    When you experience excessive condensation outside just reduce the temperature knob, para uminit ng kaunti yun cabin mo

Imagine a glass of water with no ice is normal. Place an ice in the glass and condensation will form on the outer surface of the glass. Remove the ice and the condensation disappears

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    thats exactly what im doing but I didnt see good results nagfofog parin sya e gusto ko talaga mawala nang tuluyan para hindi na ako agwiwiper.
    May kinalaman kaya ung tint nya? ung family car namin hindi nman ganito kasi nver had an experience about this. ung tint nya parang visor lang lasi compared to my car na full tint.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by KcireReaver View Post
    thats exactly what im doing but I didnt see good results nagfofog parin sya e gusto ko talaga mawala nang tuluyan para hindi na ako agwiwiper.
    May kinalaman kaya ung tint nya? ung family car namin hindi nman ganito kasi nver had an experience about this. ung tint nya parang visor lang lasi compared to my car na full tint.

Try having your windshield cleaned or detailed.
    Dirt (even very small particles / water stains) can be a starting point of condensation. - from my chemistry class hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Try having your windshield cleaned or detailed.
    Dirt (even very small particles / water stains) can be a starting point of condensation. - from my chemistry class hehehe
    probably haha

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

if the condensation is inside the car (for cars without aircon), anti-fogging wipes or a homemade brew of very weak soap solution, on the inside, works.
    for outside condensation, adding a little bit of soap on the windshield cleaner liquid cannister, and spraying it on the windshield at intervals, may work.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast