New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Update: Nasira na naman A/C ng van namin. I went to Denso earlier and was quoted Php15k!! Grabe pala! Ang mahal! Anyways, wala akong funds for that for now so tiis muna ako sa init. BTW, the quote only included labor, cleaning, refrigirant charging, clamps and oil. There was no mention if there would be changes in my hoses since they still need to determine where the leak is. I went there to get an estimate.

Also, they have a new branch along Vito Cruz Ext. (near South Cemetery) which is closer to my place.
    pre, mukhang pinasasakit lang nya ulo mo ah.
    ibyahe mo na ng las pinas yan at ipatingin kay ceejay..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    pre, mukhang pinasasakit lang nya ulo mo ah.
    ibyahe mo na ng las pinas yan at ipatingin kay ceejay..
    Oo nga eh! hehehe! Baka next week na siguro. 'ala pa ako budget for now pero baka dumaan ako sa Evangelista sa Friday with EssB. Pag wala na talaga, PM kita bossing! Salamat ule boss Vlady!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    While looking for a car aircon repair shop in Makati, I chanced upon A.C. Car Aircon Supplies and Services at 1712 Evangelista cor. Lacuna st. Bangkal, Makati (near the bridge). I found their services OK and their price reasonable kaya in a way I hope to convey the news around. I was charged P1200 for diagnosing the defect, cleaning, leak testing and freon charging for my taxi. The owner of the shop and chief technician is Alfi.

I went back recently to have my aircon checked because the compressor wasn't working. He diagnosed an electrical connection problem and was charged only P100.00, but I paid him P300 because he did it past 6:00 PM already even if he was on to something at that time, knowing that my taxi has to be back on the streets right away.

For those who prefer to buy aircon parts by themselves, these can be purchased just 30 meters fromthe shop at Rotary Trading Corp.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    any recommended air-con repair shops in mandaluyong? thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Try Kristal Aire along SSHWAY cor Pasay Road. Owner's name is Pocholo, he's a well learned guy as far as AC's are concerned. Php. 1000 for a load of refrigerant (R12), compressor oil, and labor... (this is for a W123 Benz).. Very satisfied with his shop's work...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Hi, this morning i had my car aircon checked because the compressor wont stop running. i brought it to Empire Cool in makati pasong tamo. (i read the aircon shop here at tsikot) They've diagnosed the problem and fixed it. in less then an hour my car is okay. to those in makati you might wanna try EMPIRE COOL. the owner is Ronald Cagoco. he and his partner worked for 12 years at denso makati..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by roy_roger View Post
    While looking for a car aircon repair shop in Makati, I chanced upon A.C. Car Aircon Supplies and Services at 1712 Evangelista cor. Lacuna st. Bangkal, Makati (near the bridge). I found their services OK and their price reasonable kaya in a way I hope to convey the news around. I was charged P1200 for diagnosing the defect, cleaning, leak testing and freon charging for my taxi. The owner of the shop and chief technician is Alfi.

I went back recently to have my aircon checked because the compressor wasn't working. He diagnosed an electrical connection problem and was charged only P100.00, but I paid him P300 because he did it past 6:00 PM already even if he was on to something at that time, knowing that my taxi has to be back on the streets right away.

For those who prefer to buy aircon parts by themselves, these can be purchased just 30 meters fromthe shop at Rotary Trading Corp.

sir, do you still go to this shop for repair? ok ba talaga? TIA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
HELP: Air-Con Repair within Makati or near the area