New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    hello good day guys. I was wondering where i can buy a hanging type evaporator like those used on airconditioned owner jeeps and the old land cruisers.They are usually on the bottom of the dashboard have two to four airvents. Can anyone tell where i can be able to buy this type of evaporator and give me an idea on how much? Does anybody know a place in banawe where these are available?im planning to install one in my assembled wrangler. would really appreciate your inputs..thank you.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    nakakita ako dati ng ganyan sa e rodriguez malapit sa cubao dyan sa hilera ng MRV mga ac supply shops. try mo.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowjip View Post
    hello good day guys. I was wondering where i can buy a hanging type evaporator like those used on airconditioned owner jeeps and the old land cruisers.They are usually on the bottom of the dashboard have two to four airvents. Can anyone tell where i can be able to buy this type of evaporator and give me an idea on how much? Does anybody know a place in banawe where these are available?im planning to install one in my assembled wrangler. would really appreciate your inputs..thank you.
    sir mas maganda siguro kung pa fabricate nalang ng cooling coil para mas maganda ang a/c system..

hanging type evaporator for assembled wrangler