New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Whats the advantage of changing my stock converted to Brass top single row radiator to 2 row full aluminum radiator? whats the pros and cons? Mas ok ba surplus OEM plastic radiator? For every day use lang po... Price kasi ng 2 row evercool is almost the same as 2 row full aluminum radiator e... surplus 2 row is half the price...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997 View Post
    Whats the advantage of changing my stock converted to Brass top single row radiator to 2 row full aluminum radiator? whats the pros and cons? Mas ok ba surplus OEM plastic radiator? For every day use lang po... Price kasi ng 2 row evercool is almost the same as 2 row full aluminum radiator e... surplus 2 row is half the price...
    The coolant capacity of 2-row radiators is double than single rows...an advantage in our hot summer weather. Brand new is always better than surplus.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Maganda lang sa full aluminum radiator magaang at madaling mag cool down ang tubig . Kaya karamihan makikita mo sa mga pang drag racing na sasakyan naka aluminum radiator like koyo radiator.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Saan nakakabili ng aluminum radiator? Available ba to for all types of vehicles or custom for racing lang?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Iyong KOYO brand ng radiator kadalasan ginagamit sa Nissan engine na kagaya ng SR20 engine at RB25 , RB26 engine . Iyong Evercool na radiator alam ko may 2Row na aluminum radiator silang binebenta depende kung anong sasakyan gamit mo.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    so there will be no significant advantage between evercool Radiator and the full aluminum radiator other than weight... I'd rather get the Orig surplus radiator which is half the price of the bnew evercool radiator plus plastic top pa...

Full aluminum Radiator(Any good?)