New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Good afternoon Sirs.. Just would like to ask if anyone availed their services (EEB Aire).. I'm planning to have my car's (Vios '06 1.5 M/T) aircon checked by them.. To give you guys some background.. Here it goes.. Last week nasira yung aircon (lamig then yung blower).. Pinacheck ko sa shop nearby.. They said na sira na yung Magnetic Coil (something like that) and pati yung blower.. Since babaklasin nila yung dashboard pinalinis ko na rin and palit ng valve, filter, refrigerant etc.. Yung bearing sana papalitan din sana kasi may gasgas kaso walang makuhanan dahil sunday nun sarado karamihan ng shops.. Yung mechanic suggested na palitan na bearing.. But for the meantime, habang wala pa.. nilagyan muna ng grasa yung bearing.. After nun.. oks naman yung lamig.. Kaso kinabukasan ng hapon, nagiging inconsistent ang lamig, minsan nawawala pa nga ang lamig, tapos blower lang ang gumagana.. Nagkaroon din ng weird noise(matining/squeek) sa front after ng pagpaservice ng aircon kapag nakabukas ang makina(pero patay ang aircon - not sure kung may connection ito).. And may slight na paghina ng acceleration.. Plan ko din sana pumunta kay Mang Mar or Ceejays pero masmalapit and masconvenient sa akin kung sa EEB Aire sana.. Your inputs sirs would be very helpful..

Sensya na po medyo mahaba nailagay ko..

Thanks so much..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    EEB replaced my 1995 Lancer's burnt compressor, evaporator and other parts. They also replaced our 1998 Corolla's evaporator. Only back job was a loose wire on the Lancer's compressor which was easily fixed by their technician.

They're a bit more expensive than your usual kanto aircon shops but they do the job right. It takes them more than an hour to clean out lines and they use lots of nitrogen to flush the whole system out. I don't think they overhaul compressors as this "cost-saving" measure is prone to back jobs and leaks (been there done that lots of times). Paco the owner can recommend options that match your budget. He is kinda aloof though but he's easy to talk to and he checks each vehicle before they release it

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    EEB replaced my 1995 Lancer's burnt compressor, evaporator and other parts. They also replaced our 1998 Corolla's evaporator. Only back job was a loose wire on the Lancer's compressor which was easily fixed by their technician.

They're a bit more expensive than your usual kanto aircon shops but they do the job right. It takes them more than an hour to clean out lines and they use lots of nitrogen to flush the whole system out. I don't think they overhaul compressors as this "cost-saving" measure is prone to back jobs and leaks (been there done that lots of times). Paco the owner can recommend options that match your budget. He is kinda aloof though but he's easy to talk to and he checks each vehicle before they release it
    Thanks so much sir..

Yung mga compressors po na nireplace nila.. Surplus po ba? And do they accept credit or cash basis?

BTW, mahaba din ba pila sa shop nila?

Thanks again Sir John.

-Nab

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    Thanks so much sir..

Yung mga compressors po na nireplace nila.. Surplus po ba? And do they accept credit or cash basis?

BTW, mahaba din ba pila sa shop nila?

Thanks again Sir John.

-Nab
    Brand new lahat ng parts nila pero may mga options naman. AFAIK they don't install surplus to avoid back jobs. Di ako sure kung pwede CC kasi puro cash basis ako. Agahan mo punta dahil max ata 3 cars at a time lang pwede gawin and at least half day per car yon. Better call them up and reserve

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Will do Sir.. Thanks so much..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    ganyan talaga ang vios compressor nasisira ang pulley and magnetic clutch pag naluluma, ang set ng pulley with bearing magnetic clutch and hub para sure around 3-4k yon, depende na sa kanila magkano ang service and freon nila....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post

Is this the same EEB Aire sa Timog? I asked them kasi today and they don't do aircon service, they only sell parts. O__O Pero they have the cheapest bnew compressors in the market. So maybe I'll just buy from them and have it installed somewhere else.