New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi fellow tsikot enthusiats..

Just want to ask if you will choose which aircon compressor to buy or get brand new, what brand will you chhose and why?? Thanks for inputs..

WBR, ;)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    sanden nalang, it'll last the same lng cguro

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Which was sturdier between the two ba?? Thought Denso is mas matibay kesa Sanden...

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    mas kalat lng kasi sanden...yata..kaya mabilis lng mkahanap replacement. honda cars use sanden..bimmers use denso..same lng naman durability in my experience

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    mas kalat lng kasi sanden...yata..kaya mabilis lng mkahanap replacement. honda cars use sanden..bimmers use denso..same lng naman durability in my experience
    Agree. Sanden ka na lang.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Depends on your vehicle's OEM unit. You can not just use a Denso compressor if you originally have a Sanden vice versa. If you do, you have to change the bracket and fittings. Kaya kalat ang Sanden compressor, madaming nagbebenta. Kaya madaming nagbebenta, madaming demand. Kaya madaming demand, madaming sira.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kasi madaming naka honda at toyota

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mas reliable Denso

Zeagle: Vince ikaw ba yan?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    My impression is that Denso is more expensive. As to which is better, maybe both are good.

The Altis 1.8/1.6-G/E models have Denso A/C while the basic Altis 1.6J has Sanden, IIRC.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'm asking this also cause i notice this in Innova, if diesel G variant, they use Denso but if Gas G-variant, they use Sanden sa compressor, notice it today as i check the 3 units on display at Otis...

WBR,

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Denso or Sanden aircon compresoor??