New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Went to Speedlab last Saturday. The chief mechanic also gave me the same advise. He said that I should use a higher octane gasoline and also try to use octane booster for my car. fixing the air fuel ratio of my car will require me to buy a computer box that will cost 30k. The mechanic, however, told me that its a common problem among cefiros of the same model and also told me that it will not affect or damage my engine. I hope its true!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Im now using petron blaze and finally nawala na engine knock ng cefiro. Thanks to the guys na nag advise. I am now going to tune my car up and buy new sparkplugs. Any idea on which plugs to use and where to buy it?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne28 View Post
    Im now using petron blaze and finally nawala na engine knock ng cefiro. Thanks to the guys na nag advise. I am now going to tune my car up and buy new sparkplugs. Any idea on which plugs to use and where to buy it?
    Maybe a set of BOSCH platinum tip sparkplugs so you don't have to replace them for a longer time than with ordinary sparkplugs. I think you can buy these at ACE hardware or True Value stores.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    just buy the oem platinum plugs or other compatible platinum/iridium plugs for longer service life. best to have it done sa casa. you'll be surprised that its not that expensive considering the hassle of removing the intake manifold just to replace the plugs. not to mention that they have to use CONSULT to adjust your timing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Cefiro Compressor compatible with SR20 compressor?