New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    may simptomas na failing na ang condenser fan ko pala kaya hilaw na ang lamig
    Baklasin mo bro tapos tugnan mo kung anong klase yung motor na naka kabit sa housing.

If you are lucky, baka kapareho lang motor naka kabit dyan sa mga generic fans na nabibili for 450 pesos

Sent from my ASUS Zenfone 3 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    lucky me!
    which brings me to the question... why shift from clutched- to clutchless..? what advantage does clutchless offer?

Most of the clutch-less a/c compressor are that of variable displacement. The shaft turns everytime the engine runs, it operates by varying the angle of the swash plate to vary the piston/s movement or stroke which in turn vary the displacement to match the cooling load and cooling request. This was supposedly done to reduce the inertia of the compressor specially those cars with very small displacement engines and to get better fuel economy. These compressors are operated by the PCM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Jodski: Nabaklas namin bro. Iyong replacement na motor pumapatak na P 1.9k. I opted to buy the oem motor w/c set me back P3.7k. At least siguro naman mas tatagal iyon kesa dun sa replacement

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    In theory, yes sir pede pa nga palitan ung particular part na nag cause ng failure like you mentioned.

In reality, walang nag rerepair so far mapa banawe or kahit sikat na shops like si Denso aircon or si frigidzone, lahat sila palit isang buong compressor gusto. Price will vary between 32-35k nuon outaide casa.
    i wonder...
    can the clutchless compressor be replaced by the traditional clutched compressor, with a minimum of "re-wiring"?

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i wonder...
    can the clutchless compressor be replaced by the traditional clutched compressor, with a minimum of "re-wiring"?

There will be a couple of diagnostic trouble codes (DTC's) and the system will not work right. It it not going to be plug and play. The clutchless a/c compressor is PWM ( pulse width modulated) at different frequencies while the traditional compressor is either on or off seconds or minutes at a time.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
biglang nawala lamig ng aircon!!!