New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Good day, the 1999 Starex we helped my in-laws buy aircon is dead. It's actually been dead for over a year. They were given what I consider a ridiculous quote for repair of 120000P. The Compressor I know is dead and the clutch on it does not engage. Looking for a full rebuild with a used second hand compressor.

They are up in Tuguegarao but would send my brother in-law down to Manila for repair since parts availability is much better.

Please if you can name a shop and contact info and average price.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    EEB Aire Marketing - Auto Aircon Parts & Services
    easy to talk to, gives you alternatives, very good work/repairs, friendly prices, orig parts are cheaper here (MitAir, Sanden, Denso, Halla, Doowon, Calsonic)

Contact Paco Barranda and sked an appointment for your a/c system needs!

Contact info:
    Paco Barranda (owner)
    35 A-1 Timog Avenue, Quezon City (across the PNB timog branch)
    Cel#: 0917-8821975
    Landline#: 371-4362

sa kanila ako nagpapa-service ng aircon namin.
    malinis ang shop, waiting area at maganda ang aircon service.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi Doc! Your brother-in-law might want to drop by THP (Team Hyundai Philippines) Shop...One of our admin officer in charge of the shop, Niel, owns a starex himself...

8160 Ninoy Aquino Ave., Brgy. San Dionisio, Sucat Parañaque

TEAM HYUNDAI PHILIPPINES - Login

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    SIR i think this is the best a.c. shop in metro manila... very honest techician... talaganG qualified a.c. techincian po sila..
    with warranty... bnew or surplus... dati manufacturer din sila ng evaporator, condenser and expansion valve... dito lang din po kumukuha ng pyesa ang karamihan ng a.c. shop sa q.c. area.... at pag meron hindi mapalamig ang mga a.c. shop eh sakanila po dinadala...

address gloria V Subd... near mindanao ave. q.c. ... call nyo nalang po at hindi ko alam ang exact address alam ko lang puntahan... look for jen.. 9307467... or 09159986551...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    Hi Doc! Your brother-in-law might want to drop by THP (Team Hyundai Philippines) Shop...One of our admin officer in charge of the shop, Niel, owns a starex himself...

8160 Ninoy Aquino Ave., Brgy. San Dionisio, Sucat Parañaque

TEAM HYUNDAI PHILIPPINES - Login

Si bro.naruto ba iyan, bro?...

14.9K:kodak:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    dvldoc,

you might want to try Fresco Marketing along Banawe st. its just right beside North Park Banawe.

our starex's condenser was replaced by them. at a fraction of the casa's cost. FYI, they also supply a/c parts to casa.

Fresco Marketing

Address: 697 Banawe St., QC

Phone: (02)781-0044/45, (02)741-0713, (02)741-0783/84, (02)413-8617

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I prefer EEB Aire for aircon stuff but I'm not really sure if they rebuild or install surplus compressors. Good prices on new parts though and they have alternatives. Best to call Paco for a quote. I'm not sure how much bigger a Starex's compressor is but a new compressor and condenser for my old Lancer set me back just a little below 20k including labor and freon.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thanks for the quick reply guys

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Si bro.naruto ba iyan, bro?...

14.9K:kodak:
    Yes sir! sa shop po natin...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    you may want to try this shops it's a lot nearer to tuguegarao campare to manila abb aircon repair along the national hi-way santiago city you will pass this shop if your going to manila I can vouch for this shop mura maningil saka pro mga employee nila, or you can try Denso Service Center - Isabela
    Contact Person : Rene Talplacido
    Contact Number : (078) 682-7462
    Email Address : densoisabel*yahoo.com
    Address : National Hi-way, Villasis, Santiago City, Isabela
    City/Town : Santiago City
    Street : National Highway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Best place for 1999 Starex aircon repair