New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    to me, the "secret weapon" is not the cleaning spray liquid.
    it is the ingenious way they adapted the decades-old fiberoptic science + LED/LCD technology, into a handheld gadget that allows the operator to see where he is spraying the stuff.
    eyeballing the target, as is shown in the above, also works, if it is in the line of sight.
    of course, the operator's skill has much to do with the effectiveness of the cleaning process.
    probably just tide-ing them up or giving them a breeze.
    mas mura powder detergent kaysa liquid sosa.
    Actually he's not completely lyeing, soap iis alkaine, but making it sounds the secret is in the chemical for you cough up 3k to 5k.

Another easy way of AC cleaning the front evaporator without the dangerous baklas dashboard.

Suzuki Celerio │How to Clean Car Aircon Evaporator & Blower wo Removing Dashboard │Car Aircon - YouTube

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Actually he's not completely lyeing, soap iis alkaine, but making it sounds the secret is in the chemical for you cough up 3k to 5k.

Another easy way of AC cleaning the front evaporator without the dangerous baklas dashboard.

Suzuki Celerio │How to Clean Car Aircon Evaporator & Blower wo Removing Dashboard │Car Aircon - YouTube
    i wonder, magkano kaya yung gadget sa post #204 ?

i am reminded of another "top secret".
    how henry ford wants his burgers.

lee iacocca once asked the private chef how he does it.
    "look closely, lee, and learn from the master."
    chef then proceeds to get the giniling from the ref, scoop out some of it and hand-shape it into a patty. then he slaps it onto the skillet and proceeds to brown it.
    voila!
    sometimes, the best-kept secrets are not secrets at all.
    OT.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 26th, 2021 at 10:36 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i wonder, magkano kaya yung gadget sa post #204 ?

i am reminded of another "top secret".
    how henry ford wants his burgers.

lee iacocca once asked the private chef how he does it.
    "look closely, lee, and learn from the master."
    chef then proceeds to get the giniling from the ref, scoop out some of it and hand-shape it into a patty. then he slaps it onto the skillet and proceeds to brown it.
    voila!
    sometimes, the best-kept secrets are not secrets at all.
    OT.
    For your wigo doc:

How to Service A/C Evaporator and Drainpipe - Toyota Wigo, Ayla, Agya, Perodua Axia - YouTube

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    nice watch.
    thanks.

but as my conio office mate says, "dr. d, let us just bring it to the atelier. we have to spread the wealth around."
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    nice watch.
    thanks.

but as my conio office mate says, "dr. d, let us just bring it to the atelier. we have to spread the wealth around."
    heh heh.
    You're right doc, at least you know what it needs to clean your ac and avoid the dangerous offer from the baklas dash board AC cleaning tech guys. .

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    You're right doc, at least you know what it needs to clean your ac and avoid the dangerous offer from the baklas dash board AC cleaning tech guys. .
    there was a time in my distant youth, when we did everything except paint and machine shop work.
    my brother did a bit of welding, 'though i refrained from giving him the opportunity to practice on my car.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Back in the '80s my dad and uncles used to do almost all the work on their cars themselves. Sometimes we'd do a weekend trip my uncle's place early in the morning, then while there they'd tear down the engine and do a rebuild, and have it put together in time for us to go home in the evening.

Even paint and stuff, back when neighbors didn't care much about having chemical fumes in the air haha

After he got old ayaw na. Won't even check oil level so I end up doing it when I visit.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I have a friend. He used to be customer relations manager of a toyota branch. He is now GM of a different car dealer brand.

When i asked him his thoughta on the services they offer he answered "officially, its very good and effective. It reduces downtime, etc etc"

"Unofficially, wag mo kunin pre, sayang pera mo. Walang kwenta"

Hehehe
    Hindi na kinakalas ngayon ang dashboard to access and clean the evaporator, eto na ngayon ang bagong technology:

Hi tech cleaning of car aircon - YouTube
    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    I have a friend. He used to be customer relations manager of a toyota branch. He is now GM of a different car dealer brand.

When i asked him his thoughta on the services they offer he answered "officially, its very good and effective. It reduces downtime, etc etc"

"Unofficially, wag mo kunin pre, sayang pera mo. Walang kwenta"

Hehehe

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    sa banawe pa rin and their baklas-dashboard...

when i had my 12 year old innova's evaporator brought down for cleaning,
    i was happily surprised that it was still clean!
    but as na-ibaba na nila...
    "linisin na nyo!"
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 27th, 2021 at 01:50 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sa banawe pa rin and their baklas-dashboard...

when i had my 12 year old innova's evaporator brought down for cleaning,
    i was happily surprised that it was still clean!
    but as na-ibaba na nila...
    "linisin na nyo!"
    heh heh.
    Doc nakakainspire at lakas loob yung mga youtube cleaning without baklas dashboard.
    eto ginawa ko, yung sa youtube ng unclog, tapos sinundan ng combination ng yung sa youtube ng celerio, at wigo, then sinundan ko ng garden hose water rinsing/cleaning yung evaporator ang itim ng tubig, 1st time since 2015 sa Ertiga ko.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Another Aircon Repair Shop : Danknee