New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Hi masters of tsikot.com! I was looking for a thread here on how to do DIY work for the aircon outlet (passenger/mid section) of my '04 Toyota Revo but found nothing (might missed it). Nevertheless, I found this thread and posting here now for whatever guidance/howto you can provide for this particular concern. This past week until now when I turn on the airconditioning of the passenger section, I hear a squeaking sound so I thought the mechanism there needs some oil (or grease maybe?) and need to open/repair that part. Is it hard to open? Can I really do a DIY for that part and work? I didn't see any screws when I inspected it. Thanks all for your help!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Eto rin yung reply ko sa kabilang Thread: Yung mga screws nya nakatago sa magkabilang gilid na mouldings at sa switch. Yung sa magkabilang gilid, hatakin mo lang pababa kasi naka clip lang naman yun tapos makikita mo na yung screws. Yung sa switch naman ganun din, hatakin mo lang pababa tapos makikita mo na din yung screws. Ang mahirap lang sa AC ng Revo is walang independent screw or bolt yung evaporator, kaya pag natanggal mo na yung casing, kasamang babagsak yung evaporator. Kelangan mag ingat kasi nakakabit pa yung mga refrigerant pipes nya.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ano ba aircon ng Toyota Revo??