The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    i'm around 95% sure that will solve your problem. update us

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Speedyfix,
    Okay It work for me.saka pinatanggal ko na ang thermostat for better circulation of water.Ang tagal bago ako nakakita ng marunong sa electrical talaga...Almost 2 weeks ata of course di lahat ng araw pwede ako..Thanks Sa lahat ng tsikoteers..
    THANKS

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    the thermostat is there for a reason. since you changed it to a new OEM one, there's no point in removing it. there's a separate thread which discusses this issue.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Moe,I Agree!!! dapat di ko pinaalis.i read the Thread The Great Thermostat Debate yata...At read and read and read whew ang haba..pero sa mga with thermostat ako.So babalik ko na bukas..Thanks

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    problem wasn't with the thermostat if gabi lang tumataas or pag may load. a busted thermostat will cause you to overheat at any time.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Mga pare,

Ask na lang din ako, what happens when the coolant reservoir overflows with boiling coolant? I experienced this last Saturday. I was driving for around three hours already, when I noticed a spike in the temperature gauge (hindi pa naman red line). When I stopped and checked coolant was overflowing with an accompanying hissing sound. Hoping for your replies. Thanks and God Bless.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    check the fan and thermostat... that means you're close to overheating na ng sagad.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Sir Lerual, try mo din mag palit ng brand ng coolant baka makatulong din sa prolema mo. Di kasi lahat ng coolant pare-pareho.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Sir Lerual, try mo din mag palit ng brand ng coolant baka makatulong din sa prolema mo. Di kasi lahat ng coolant pare-pareho. Good Luck.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    any brand should work pretty well naman. almost all coolants are made of the same basic makeup naman and will help increase boiling point and increase lubrication of waterpump etc.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Alam ko gasgas natong tanong na to.Overheating problems