New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Hi , my mazda 3 2007 aircon is either not blowing enough air or not blowing cold air when in long drive. I actually thinking if the long drives or the highway speed( 100kph) affects the aircon. What could be the problem of my aircon system? Thanks in advance!!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Without the car in front of one and without the necessary information you are only soliciting guesses. Hope someone can guess it right.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    Without the car in front of one and without the necessary information you are only soliciting guesses. Hope someone can guess it right.
    i agree... well he can start from the basics like checking the cabin air filter

4. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Hi , my mazda 3 2007 aircon is either not blowing enough air or not blowing cold air when in long drive. I actually thinking if the long drives or the highway speed( 100kph) affects the aircon. What could be the problem of my aircon system? Thanks in advance!!
    Maraming pwedeng dahilan why nkaka experience ang car natin ng paghina ng aircon especially when running long drive i would suggest check if your aircon has a working thermostat second check mo din kung nagkakaron ba ng ice formation sa may low side ng aluminum tube located sa may hood papuntang evaporator usually dapat moist lang meron dun hindi ice formation and incase meron try mo ipalinis aircon mo usually nagiging cause yun dahil sa sobrang dumi ng evaporator and don't expect na mag automatic pa ang thermostat kung madumi evaporator so i suggest ipalinis mo aircon, sad to say walang cabin filter ang mazda 3 n 2007 model so wala kang option na linisin lang ang cabin or palitan cheaper sana yun, and another need tanggalin ang pinto ng mazda 3 at dashboard bago magkaron ng access sa evaporator na kailangan malinis medyo expensive ang labor, may paraan para di na magbaklas ng pinto kaya lang need ng paalam sa may ari more cheaper yun kasi di na masyado matrabaho but we need to remove some plastic cover under. We've been in the business for 23 years kaya madami ako idea lalo regarding sa aircon.

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Does anyone have any experience on AC problems ng 2015 Nissan Sylphy? Bigla na lang nawala lamig, lalo na kapag nasa traffic jam or mainit ang panahon. Pero pag umuulan or medyo malamig ang weather meron konting lamig na lumalabas. Thanks po.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    it's been happening to me off and on for the past month. sa gabi walang problema pero pag tirik ang araw o pag nababad sa open air parking lot talagang ramdam mo hilaw na ang lamig

it turned out that the compressor already had a leak. its o-ring was faulty so they just had to replace it. of course, the whole cooling system was given a thorough cleaning too.

the bad news is they've already seen signs that my compressor and magnetic clutch are showing indications of obsolescence due to its age and general wear and tear. obserbahan ko na lang daw from here on
    Last edited by baludoy; June 14th, 2017 at 11:39 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    it's been happening to me off and on for the past month. sa gabi walang problema pero pag tirik ang araw o pag nababad sa open air parking lot talagang ramdam mo hilaw na ang lamig

it turned out that the compressor already had a leak. its o-ring was faulty so they just had to replace it. of course, the whole cooling system was given a thorough cleaning too.

the bad news is they've already seen signs that my compressor and magnetic clutch are showing signs of obsolescence due to its age and general wear and tear. obserbahan ko na lang daw from here on
    Same case with my jimny. Overhauled and finally replaced the compressor, replaced high side tubing, oring here and there, filter dryer, evaporator replacement blah blah blah and it worked for about a year and then the cycle repeats itself. Either you replace the whole system or replace the car.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Same case with my jimny. Overhauled and finally replaced the compressor, replaced high side tubing, oring here and there, filter dryer, evaporator replacement blah blah blah and it worked for about a year and then the cycle repeats itself. Either you replace the whole system or replace the car.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    yan yung kinakatakot ko, especially if the mechanic tells you na kailangan nang palitan ang whole aircon system (mechanism) kahit naka-ilang palit ka ng parts.

yari ka if yung tsikot mo is already very old. but I wonder, why are some old cars in their 90s have cold aircons pa (assuming they replaced some parts)?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    yari ka if yung tsikot mo is already very old. but I wonder, why are some old cars in their 90s have cold aircons pa (assuming they replaced some parts)?
    That's called maintenance. It comes from regular visits to a trusted and skilled aircon shop.