New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Twice na nangyari saken, I installed LED H11 with canbus to my Everest, so far ok sya ng 2 mos. but after that nagstart magflicker yung right side headlight, upon checking the canbus module ang problem, so temporarily binalik ko yung original halogen and upon starting the engine I noticed that the AC malfunction, ayaw mag engage but blower is ok. after couple of days dadalhin ko na sana sa aircon repair but suddenly nag ok naman ang AC lumamig na. After 2 weeks dumating po ang order ko na new canbus module so I installed back the LED to my right headlight with new canbus module and nangyari nanaman na ayaw gumana ng AC ko, my question is Ganito ba talaga kasensitive ang Ford Everest? need ko ba ipa scan and rest everytime na may papalitan na bulb?
    any comment mg paps?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I work on can bus systems. You need to remove the power before working on any component in the network. Did you remove the negative terminal of the battery?

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I work on can bus systems. You need to remove the power before working on any component in the network. Did you remove the negative terminal of the battery?
    Yes bro, I usually remove the battery negative terminal before installation of any electronic accessories. just an update, 2 days after ng problem ko nag engage na ulet ang compressor... bakit kaya ganun? may learning period ba kapag may nadetect na new load? Masyadi hightech kc everest

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by metal_mulisha01 View Post
    Yes bro, I usually remove the battery negative terminal before installation of any electronic accessories. just an update, 2 days after ng problem ko nag engage na ulet ang compressor... bakit kaya ganun? may learning period ba kapag may nadetect na new load? Masyadi hightech kc everest
    I don't work on fords but we do have our own proprietary can bus systems. The can bus system lets you identify faults faster and configure your vehicle. But you need a computer to access this.

There are plenty of help pala with the everest club. They can do configuration and fault finding.

AirCon malfunction after headlight replacement to LED - Ford Everest 3.2Ti