New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
  1. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_nuka View Post
    That's an evaporator temperature sensor.
    It is a negative temperature variable resistor (NTC). If the temperature is high, the resistance is low, consequently, if the temperature is low, the resistance is high. So, if the wires leading to the sensor has high resistance, it would simulate low temperature. If the sensor connector was unplugged, the resistance would be infinite meaning it will cause the climate control computer to disable the compressor operation. Check the circuit resistance of the circuit first. Don't be an unthinking parts replacer.

The placement of the sensor is as follows:

With the inlet and outlet to the left, the sensor tip is at 43.5 mm from the mating edge between the upper and lower case and 159 mm measured from the edge of the evaporator on the right. That is the calculated superheated region (installation location of the evaporator temperature sensor)
    Okay sir check ko po salamat

Sent from my Flare S5 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by King draco View Post
    Okay sir noted salamat

Lancer boxtype SL 1985 sir

That should be a solid ride bro...

Since you're checking the vacuum hose, pwede mong pataasin ng kaunti ang idle,- screw lang iyan na pipihitin...

Plus, you can advance the timing,- distributor lang iyan na medyo pipihitin.... - (baka delayed kaya pumupugak kapag may load)...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by King draco View Post
    Okay sir noted salamat

Lancer boxtype SL 1985 sir

Trace the vacuum switch to the idle up actuators. The vacuum is near the intake manifold.

Agree on adjusting the timing to advance. Sarap kalikutin nyan

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Aircon di kinakaya pag mainit Miss the old days when you can tinker with carbs, timing, etc.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718