New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 174
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,146
    #161
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    what about the condenser? im also not satisfied sa coldness ng ercon ko considering na bago compressor ko, i was being convinced by my technician to change the condenser into a laminated one. Is this true?
    they're not exactly interchangeable.
    someone fitted my sentra with the "cheaper" evaporator (laminated?) when my original sprung a leak. it was terrible! it didn't get cold enough, and it iced up.
    i got fed up and replaced it with the more expensive evaporator (serpentine?), which is what my car had originally. it restored my aircon to as-new condition.

  2. Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    12
    #162
    Ano po kaya pinaka the best na compressor for lancer boxtype SL 4g33 ? Namamatayan kasi ako ng makina kapag paahon ang daan. Salamat

    Sent from my Flare S5 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    12
    #163
    Ano po kaya pinaka the best compressor for lancer boxtype SL 4g33? Namamatayan kasi ako ng makina kapag paahon ang daan at naka on ang aircon. Salamat

    Sent from my Flare S5 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,146
    #164
    Quote Originally Posted by King draco View Post
    Ano po kaya pinaka the best compressor for lancer boxtype SL 4g33? Namamatayan kasi ako ng makina kapag paahon ang daan at naka on ang aircon. Salamat

    Sent from my Flare S5 using Tapatalk
    i used to box lancer. as i recall, my compressor was factory-spec, which wasn't small.
    i have not experienced what you are describing now.
    my guess is, there's probably something with the engine that needs kumpuni-ing. my initial wild guess, is engine timing.
    that, or the driver needs to work on his footwork.
    good luck, king.

    check also your current compressor. maybe there is something wrong with it, causing it to have too much drag.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 19th, 2019 at 06:47 PM.

  5. Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    12
    #165
    Okay sir noted papa check ko nalang po yung mga suggestions nyo salamat.

  6. Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    12
    #166
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i used to box lancer. as i recall, my compressor was factory-spec, which wasn't small.
    i have not experienced what you are describing now.
    my guess is, there's probably something with the engine that needs kumpuni-ing. my initial wild guess, is engine timing.
    that, or the driver needs to work on his footwork.
    good luck, king.

    check also your current compressor. maybe there is something wrong with it, causing it to have too much drag.
    Okay sir noted papa check ko nalang po

    Nararanasan ko lang po kasi mamatayan ng makina kapag paahon at naka on ang aircon pero kapag naka off naman ang aircon at paahon ang daan hindi po ako nag kaka problema o namamatayan ng makina.

    Isang situation pa e yung namatayan ako ng makina along the way mga 30 mins na ako nag drive at naka on ang aircon traffic at tirik ang araw akala ko nawalan lang ako ng gas chineck ko naman ang fuel gauge kalahati pa so ginawa ko is pinatay ko na muna ang aircon and tuloy tuloy na naman na aking pag drive. Nag tataka lang kasi ako nung umuulan at naka on aircon ko di nanan ako namamatayan ng makina at wala naman problema. Sa tingin nyo sir dahil rin ba sa compressor to dahil hindi kaya ang load nito sa makina?

    Salamat sir

    Sent from my Flare S5 using Tapatalk


    Sent from my Flare S5 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    481
    #167
    That's an evaporator temperature sensor.
    It is a negative temperature variable resistor (NTC). If the temperature is high, the resistance is low, consequently, if the temperature is low, the resistance is high. So, if the wires leading to the sensor has high resistance, it would simulate low temperature. If the sensor connector was unplugged, the resistance would be infinite meaning it will cause the climate control computer to disable the compressor operation. Check the circuit resistance of the circuit first. Don't be an unthinking parts replacer.




    The placement of the sensor is as follows:


    With the inlet and outlet to the left, the sensor tip is at 43.5 mm from the mating edge between the upper and lower case and 159 mm measured from the edge of the evaporator on the right. That is the calculated superheated region (installation location of the evaporator temperature sensor)

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,281
    #168
    Quote Originally Posted by King draco View Post
    Okay sir noted papa check ko nalang po

    Nararanasan ko lang po kasi mamatayan ng makina kapag paahon at naka on ang aircon pero kapag naka off naman ang aircon at paahon ang daan hindi po ako nag kaka problema o namamatayan ng makina.

    Isang situation pa e yung namatayan ako ng makina along the way mga 30 mins na ako nag drive at naka on ang aircon traffic at tirik ang araw akala ko nawalan lang ako ng gas chineck ko naman ang fuel gauge kalahati pa so ginawa ko is pinatay ko na muna ang aircon and tuloy tuloy na naman na aking pag drive. Nag tataka lang kasi ako nung umuulan at naka on aircon ko di nanan ako namamatayan ng makina at wala naman problema. Sa tingin nyo sir dahil rin ba sa compressor to dahil hindi kaya ang load nito sa makina?

    Salamat sir

    Sent from my Flare S5 using Tapatalk


    Sent from my Flare S5 using Tapatalk
    Check the vacuum hose to the idle up. Kung butas ang hose, mamatay talaga makina or rough idle kapag nag-on ang compressor.

    Box type lancer ba yan or earlier model? I used to drive a 78 lancer

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,146
    #169
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Check the vacuum hose to the idle up. Kung butas ang hose, mamatay talaga makina or rough idle kapag nag-on ang compressor.

    Box type lancer ba yan or earlier model? I used to drive a 78 lancer

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    what's nice about these old school, electromechanical cars, is that one can trouble-shoot them, with a minimum of specialized equipment.

    those were the days... tinkering for hours in the garage... naka-ilang tawag na si mommy for lunch...

  10. Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    12
    #170
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Check the vacuum hose to the idle up. Kung butas ang hose, mamatay talaga makina or rough idle kapag nag-on ang compressor.

    Box type lancer ba yan or earlier model? I used to drive a 78 lancer

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Okay sir noted salamat

    Lancer boxtype SL 1985 sir

    Sent from my Flare S5 using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Aircon di kinakaya pag mainit