New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyMe View Post
    Mag pa linis ka muna ng aircon... Pa check up mo. Parang aircon din yan sa bahay dapat linisan.

As stated,

Quote Originally Posted by Dexdrex View Post
    Just an update, di ko kasi naasikaso un Civic ko last year bali I brought it to another shop. Chineck nila everything ok naman daw mga components, nakita lang medyo mababa daw yung oil ng compressor and they changed it the oil, They called it capella oil if im not mistaken and they cleaned the AC System narin. I used the car today and parked it under the sun kanina, nung bumalik ako sa kotse around 12pm, hirap parin un aircon palamigin un sasakyan.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Mga sir anu sa tingin nyo kung gagawing 3 condenser yung van ko may ilalamig pa kaya?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    pa help naman po, Isuzu trooper bighorn model 99 ung akin, 4jg2.
    napalitan ko na po ung

receiver drier
    Zexel compressor
    expansion valve
    front evaporator
    cleaned AC system

pero hilaw pa din po lamig nung auto ko. kahit linisin ung condenser.
    kelangan ko po bang palitan na din pati condenser? thnks

4. Join Date
    May 2016

:sjsijsljskldjsklada

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle06 View Post

:sjsijsljskldjsklada
    sir stop doing this... This is your last warning.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mosplinar View Post
    napalitan ko na po ung

receiver drier
    Zexel compressor
    expansion valve
    front evaporator
    cleaned AC system

Assuming that all your parts that was replaced are all in good condition, meaning walang factory defects, and both high and low side lines are in optimum range, I would think that the problem maybe in your freon. Madami kasing freon ngayon na below standard, ergo, hilaw ang lamig ng aircon

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewise View Post
    Assuming that all your parts that was replaced are all in good condition, meaning walang factory defects, and both high and low side lines are in optimum range, I would think that the problem maybe in your freon. Madami kasing freon ngayon na below standard, ergo, hilaw ang lamig ng aircon
    what about the condenser? im also not satisfied sa coldness ng ercon ko considering na bago compressor ko, i was being convinced by my technician to change the condenser into a laminated one. Is this true?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mosplinar View Post
    napalitan ko na po ung

receiver drier
    Zexel compressor
    expansion valve
    front evaporator
    cleaned AC system

Also advice ko try to watch sa youtube or google kung paano mag interpret ng HVAC Manifold Gauge, Marami kasing lokong aircon repair shop, gusto palit lagi pag nag repair

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    what about the condenser? im also not satisfied sa coldness ng ercon ko considering na bago compressor ko, i was being convinced by my technician to change the condenser into a laminated one. Is this true?
    Maybe you are referring to the evaporator which is located inside and behind the dashboard, it comes in two kinds, the laminated and the serpentine. Although it is true that laminated ones give out colder air than the serpentine ones, I suggest you first determine if all other components are functioning well and without leaks using the aircon gauges before you presume that you might have to replace the evaporator.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Bago palitan ang condenser bakit di subukan linisin muna then add auxiliary fan para lumamig ang condenser. A surplus aux fan will do.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tsikot Forums mobile app