1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Suzuki Ciaz

Paano po airflow neto
    Upward or downard?

gumamit kc ako ng fleetmax nabrand di ko lam a g proper way

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    That part of the centrifugal fan is sucking/pulling air. So if the filter has an airflow arrow, it should point towards the fan.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    That part of the centrifugal fan is sucking/pulling air. So if the filter has an airflow arrow, it should point towards the fan.
    yung pinakita ko pong bottom part yan po ba ang centrifugal fan? so kung nasa bottom part po iyan. the filter airflow arrow must point downwards?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by danegoesonline View Post
    yung pinakita ko pong bottom part yan po ba ang centrifugal fan? so kung nasa bottom part po iyan. the filter airflow arrow must point downwards?
    The airflow arrow should point towards the fan. So if the fan is below the filter, then the arrow should point down.

Better yet, watch this.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by danegoesonline View Post
    Suzuki Ciaz

Paano po airflow neto
    Upward or downard?

gumamit kc ako ng fleetmax nabrand di ko lam a g proper way
    Almost all of the auto a/c fan that I know of SUCK air.

Furthermore, almost all a/c filters that I've seen is placed on top of the evaporator fan motor.

Lastly, almost all of the a/c / cabin filters that I know are marked with an arrow on its sides... To be inserted with the arrow downward... Facing the evaporator fan.

The exception? My Ford Focus Ghia 2010... Whose a/c filter is inserted sidewards/standing up.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post
    Almost all of the auto a/c fan that I know of SUCK air.

Furthermore, almost all a/c filters that I've seen is placed on top of the evaporator fan motor.

Lastly, almost all of the a/c / cabin filters that I know are marked with an arrow on its sides... To be inserted with the arrow downward... Facing the evaporator fan.

The exception? My Ford Focus Ghia 2010... Whose a/c filter is inserted sidewards/standing up.
    Add to the exception list, previous gen jimny.
    They are mounted sideways.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk