New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    buti naman ok na oto mo. samahan mo ko dun sa susunod. maingay na yung compressor bearing ko eh

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    glad to hear na may other solution sa problem mo, at least maliit lang nagastos mo. Yung 02 crv ko dati naka 2 palit ako ng compressor in 4 years!! lahat ng natanungan ko said that walang kwenta daw yung keihin na brand. takot naman ako bumili ng replacement at pa retrofit kasi baka in the long run masira din.sa frustration ko after the 2nd replacement binenta ko agad yung car

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    does anyone know where I can buy the cabin filters?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hi Sir, may i ask where is the shop of mang Mario? My compressor also stopped working on my 2003 CRV. I need to have this fox asap. Please advice me.

Thank you

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kikoy View Post
    Hi Sir, may i ask where is the shop of mang Mario? My compressor also stopped working on my 2003 CRV. I need to have this fox asap. Please advice me.

Thank you

I don't know if this is the same Mang Mario you are looking for?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    sir try nyo po s EMPIRE COOL add.#2251 don chino roces ave mkati or Call Tel# 892-3494 look for Ronald or cris...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Sira na rin ung compressor ko. Anong brand na compressor pwede sa Gen 2 crv? Keihin lng ba pwede? Til now hindi ko parin napapayos.Sa BF pque ako tumingin, compressor is 14K.Sirain tlga tong crv gen2. Hope u guys can help me.TIA

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Good day mga Bro... I have also Honda CRV 03 which have the same problem.. Im from pampanga medyo malayo sa manila but im willing to go kung saan man ung MANG MARIO na sinasabi nyo.. Pleasee Give me the Exact add mga bro.. Or sabi ng isang forum ito ba ung Mang Mario
    146 Fort Santiago st, Bago Bantay, QC..

Pleasee.. Let me know mga bro.. Thanks po sa inyo

or email me: [SIZE=4]napster99*ymail.com[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hello,

keihin compressors for crv 2003 has been a problem not only by crv owners but also for most of the air-conditioning shops, most of the time the aircon starts to malfunction with busted compressor clutch coil, it is also true that the cause can be high pressure due to insufficient performance of both the radiator, and condenser fan.Regarding the clutch fan yes there are shops in banawe quezon city that specializes in aircon compressors,and surplus clutch coils are available , brand new clutch coils so far are not available, but you can ask for brand new replacement clutch assembly which includes the clutch hub, clutch pulley, and the clutch coil. Keihin compressors compared to most compressors are not as durable, they are highly sensitive to servicing, refrigerant and oil compatibility is most importantly to be consider, the system should be clean from moisture,and contaminants. The compressor oil should be highly miscible as specified in the manual to avoid compressor malfunction. Make sure that the right refrigerant is use in the system to prevent damage to the compressor.
    Replacing most parts of the aircon sytem is highly recommended , this will now depends on the shop and the technician evaluation of your aircon system. however there is no guarantee that the problem will not hapen again. My best advice is to have your aircon check up by highly qualified technician, if you notice noise coming from the air-condition turn it off and bring it to the aircon shop of your choice.

10. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jabbronx View Post
    Case closed mga chongs...Kanina napaayos ko na A/C ko...wohoo! Ang lamig!

Super Mang Mario to the rescue. 4,300 lang inabot lahat lahat!!!

replaced faulty aux fan
    cleaning and flushing
    replaced faulty magnetic coil

bilib talaga ako...sya nag-ayos nung comp...pagka-check nung A/C binigay agad quotation sakin, 4300 daw aabutin, di na ko himingi ng discount dahil alam kong hnde taga ang presyo so ayun after 3 hours...malamig na uli A/C...

laking pasalamat ko kay mang mario...naka-10 AIRCON shops din akong napagtanungan lahat sila gusto palit comp pati condenser...hay, i know they need this trick in order to survive...

sulit talaga punta ko kahit malayo at least umuwi akong nakangiti...^^

Hi,

Saan pwede puntahan si Mang Mario?

Thnanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2003 HONDA CRV A/C Problem (compressor)