Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: 2012/2013 Isuzu D-MAX!

The current body like for this DMax VGS 4JJ1-TCX is simple and not slopey. From the inside looking outside the road forward, both frontal and peripheral visions are perfect all-together. Simply plugged in the new 180 ps Isuzu RT-50 engine onto this baby and it's the winner package hehe ---- but this is just me....

when will this be available?
    variants?
    price tag?

kaa-announce lang nito sa thailand kahapon sir.. baka mga ilang buwan pa bago magkaroon ng info from Isuzu Philippines.. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post
    Plus the front-side panels of the body holding the windshield looks so slopey forward where peripheral vision suffers, again which i really really hate. i have never come to terms with this thing while even on a daily-basis i have to drive a Triton in my workplace amongst all other utility pickups like the DMax and the Hilux, my in-laws Monterosport, and now my wife's newly-purchased Innova D4-D. Particularly at night time, i hate driving all these said vehicles, and yes, also the Innova! ....By the way, she was issued the Innova (service vehicle replacing the 2003 Crosswind) before i got my recent fieldbreak.

This is the reason why i have always liked the DMax/ Alterra (the 4JH1-TC and the 4JJ1-TC to the 4JJ1-TCX bodies), and the Hilux/ Fortuner body, because i have a better forward, peripheral-and-frontal visions all-together.... i can go much faster driving any of them, squeezing through traffics, and at night times, no problems at all.... Least to say, i have more confidence driving them.

I agree, sa mga cornering and blind curves sa strada, ranger at Pajero medyo nagle-lean pa ako to the left to get more view of the road. Sa night much comfortable ako since I can see well and I prefer seeing the lights of oncoming vehicles. Malas na lang kung one-eyed-jack na mokong kasalubong or worst, a blind one!

Nice!... I wonder what would the 2013/2014 Isuzu Alterra would look like

Praying they put a better rear design for the next Alterra since the current is still one of the ugliest.....

^This has to go..... bring on the next model....

Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    Nice!... I wonder what would the 2013/2014 Isuzu Alterra would look like

Praying they put a better rear design for the next Alterra since the current is still one of the ugliest.....

Keep the rims design philosophy though. May black highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    http://www.auto-searchphilippines.co...a_Zen_rear.jpg

Agree-na-agree ako din sir diyan haha!

Replace the current DMax/ Alterra now ASAP by even just (please Isuzu Phils.) bringing here the 4JJ1-TCX engine with the rolling-chassis and nice looking body design of the DMax VGS Turbo like this Thai-version X-series Super Platinum variant....

Make us Pinoys feel winners naman kahit paminsan-minsan lang ....by giving us a taste in a momentous-fashion why Aussies Bruce Garland and Harry Suzuki took the 1st-place amongst all diesel utility pickups during the 2009 Paris-Dakar Rally

Make us feel Isuzu Motors that we Pinoys are not total junkyards of old Isuzu's.... Maraming salamat po!!!!

Kasing laki na din ba to ng Navarra?

Macho yong black ha.

^ Danda ng rims!

Nice ISUZU! at least they come up with new design and engine. I wonder if VW can introduce the Amarok in the Philippines with price comparable with Navara or the upcoming Ford Ranger

Engines > Highlights > Amarok > Models > Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Australia

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast